Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Looking Back

With 2012 coming to a close, 
I thought it was only appropriate to do a little recap of 
some of my favorite looks from my almost 4 months of blogging.  
This has been one of my greatest adventures and I thank all of you
 for joining me on this journey!  Feel free to follow the links back
 to the original posts where you can see more photos 
and the outfit details. Enjoy!













Did I include one of your favorites? 
Let me know! 

Jordan

10 comments:

  1. Seriously love all of these looks! You are so cute!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boyd Orchards is definitely my favorite! I love polka dots and your bow necklace is so adorable!

    http://thehonestfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chianne!! I love that necklace and sweater together, too! xo

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following! Following you back :)

    Everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear :)!
    Love your looks, speccialy the last one... and your blog is really great...
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Kiss,
    Tixa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it! I'll definitely be sure to check out your blog, too! :)

      Delete
  5. I vote Shades of Green. Bam! Layers and Booties is a close second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks pal!! I really liked both of those, too!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo