Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: New Year's Finest


Happy New Year

Dress // Earrings // Bag // Tights // Boots


I know you all are tired of seeing this same color palette from me
but I honestly can't help it!  I am so drawn to it! And if I'm ever going to rest it, well,
it's not going to be on New Year's Eve!!  I'll admit, my NYE plans are currently not in
existence, however, I'm definitely dreaming of wearing a fun and sparkly outfit like this
 one.  Seriously, did you see that it's a black & white striped dress with sequins?!  Does is
even get any better than that?!  Yeah, I didn't think so! ;)  So this what I'm fancying this
Friday.  Check out all of the other incredible bloggers NYE outfits
over at Long Distance Loving!!


Jordan


10 comments:

  1. Love this look! Hope you have a great NYE girl!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh. that red clutch is SUPER cute!!!!

    Happy Friday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I love that bag, too! Chanel is always a good idea, right?! ;) Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  3. This dress incorporates all of my favorites! black and white- stripes- sequins !! too cute!

    Xo Amy
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dress is about as close to perfect as I've ever seen! ;) Glad you like it, Amy! xo

      Delete
  4. Sequins & Stripes? Now THAT is a fabulous combo! :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo