Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Boyd Orchards





Sweater: Old Navy (recent but not online) / Pants: J.Crew / Shoes: Kensie Girl (old)
Necklace & Bracelet: Old Navy (recent but not online / Watch: Michael Kors / Sunnies: Ray-Ban (similar here)
Photographed by: Ricky Strong

I was finally able to enjoy some Fall fun over the weekend!!
On Sunday I traveled to Boyd Orchards with my best friends Ricky, Lauren, and 
Jonathan - my sweet hubby sadly couldn't come because of work. There were crazy 
winds and a threat of isolated thunderstorms, but we risked it anyway and had a great 
time getting lost in the corn maze, walking through the apple orchard, and picking our pumpkins.  We then took our perfect pumpkins back to Lauren and Jonathan's home 
where our friends Megan and Lucien joined us.  While us girls unleashed our creativity 
and decorated our pumpkins, the boys did what they do best on Sundays - watch 
football!  All in all it was a wonderful Fall day! 


Jordan

Continue reading for more photos!


Taken with Instagram (@opalandviolet)


Taken with Instagram (@opalandviolet)







Meet my sweet doggy niece, Luna!


8 comments:

  1. Love all the pics!! Looks like ya'll had a great time! Luna looks so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time, Kim! Luna is such a sweetie!! I'm going to try to include her in more posts - she just didn't want to pose for me very much yesterday!

      Delete
  2. Love the polka dots and pumpkins - my two favorite things! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Mine too! :) I want to paint 100 more pumpkins - I have so many other ideas I want to use!!

      Delete
  3. Always enjoy seeing what you and the gang are up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, pal!! I should think about doing a throwback post from your wedding since I started the blog a few weeks after it happened. Either way, we need to see each other again soon so you and your cute wifey can be featured!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo