Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

October Opals

Opal Inspiration

                     

There is no way I could make it through the month of October without a little homage to this month's birthstone: the Opal!  I am completely fascinated with the unique beauty of this gorgeous gem and was thrilled to find this truly incredible bracelet (that is unfortunately ridiculously out of my budget - I mean, wow!!) to inspire a dream outfit.  All of these pieces are extremely versatile and the color combination is one of my favorites.  Where would you wear this outfit?

Jordan

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit but HOLY MOLY! That bracelet is incredible and incredibly expensive! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! It was just too gorgeous NOT to feature! A girl can dream! ;)

      Delete
  2. Can you believe that there is someone out there who can just click the "buy" button on the page with that bracelet without having to take a second mortgage on their house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I know! I can't even imagine what that must be like!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo