Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Mint+Royal








Top: Old Navy, Skirt: J.Crew (old but similar here), Handbag: Steve Madden (on sale now!), Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: Leroy's (my wedding ring!), Bracelets: Forever21 (Current but impossible to find the link), 
Earrings: Charlotte Russe (Current but same problem as F21), Belt: Old Navy (old but similar here),  

I'm so happy to finally share my fashion obsession with, well, everyone! 
 Over the last couple of years I've received more and more comments on what I'm wearing and questions about what to wear.  Here, I'll be journaling my own 
personal fashion escapades, sharing tips/tricks & fashion/beauty finds, 
and much more.  I'm incredibly excited!!  

 Yesterday, the formal wear store I work for sponsored a local bridal show. 
 I normally don't wear a pencil skirt to work because of how constricting they are
 (I literally split my skirt while bending over to measure the length of a customer's pants a few months ago!) so I took this as the perfect opportunity to wear my favorite one. 
 Although we had been talking weddings for hours on end, my fabulous friend, Hunter
took the time to snap these pics for me at the end of the day.


Jordan


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo