Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Christmas Mishaps

{on Tyler}
Sweater: J.Crew

{on Jordan}
Top: Merona (recent, not online)
Nails: Sally Hansen Insta Dry 'Cinna-Snap' 
Earrings: Versona Accessories


I hope you all had an incredible Christmas with your friends and family!
Tyler and I made a very quick trip to see both of our families.  We crammed in as
 much family time and food as we possibly could in about a 24 hour time span and 
then had to get back home for work.  I was really hoping to have some fun holiday 
outfit photos for you, however, I managed to somehow get lipstick on my shirt.  That's
 right, a big red swipe of lipstick on my cream top. Ugh!  I took every photo strategically turned so that it didn't show (just like the photo above!).  Oh well, what's the fun in
 fashion if there aren't the occasional mishaps, right?!  


Jordan


8 comments:

  1. Aw, I hate pesky stains! That's so unfortunate! But, you still managed to get a cute picture! I hope you had a nice Christmas!

    http://thehonestfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chianne! It was great! I hope yours was nice too!! xx

      Delete
  2. Pretty Pretty!! Merry Christmas!(:
    xoxo, Gena
    Visit my fashion blog at Pearls, Curls, and Uptown Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about the lipstick! Cute picture!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad about the lipstick.:( I hope it comes out, b/c that shirt is adorable!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo