Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Printed Neutrals






Dress: Tianna B. (old, seen here) // Jacket: Old Navy (hauled here)
Shoes: Steve Madden // Clutch: Vintage // Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Bracelets: J.Crew, Versona Accessories, Old Navy, Forever 21
Photographed by: Tyler

I'm sorry for blinding you with my bright white legs, but I just haven't
managed to break out the self-tanner yet! ;)  This is the look I chose for a 
couple's shower that Tyler & I attended over the weekend for our friends 
Megan & Lucien.  Their wedding is just over a month away and I am just
so incredibly excited for them and for all of the festivities!  My bridesmaid
 dress is pretty fabulous and I really can't wait to share it with you!

 I'm linking up with Peacoats & Plaid today for The Collective Blog Hop!

Jordan


10 comments:

  1. Love the dress! Very cute outfit overall, thanks for sharing!

    Stopping by from Blog Hop as your newest follower. I'd love for you to visit me too!

    I can be found here:

    Website:
    http://www.wholesouljewelry.com/

    Blog:
    http://wholesouljewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! So happy to have you stop by and I'm looking forward to your posts as well! :)

      Delete
  2. SO pretty! Love the cargo jacket too.
    xo
    Gena
    Blush & Blossoms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I snatched it up as SOON as I found it!!

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! That jacket really is perfect and I'm so glad that I got it too! The dress is such a pretty print too!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you picked it up, too! This dress is old but it seems to always work for me!! Love it!

      Delete
  4. you look so cute! Love the edginess mixed with girly :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dress! Love this outfit! :)

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo