Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

The Finest Florals



Spring is finally here I just can't get my newfound love of florals
out of my head!  So I did a little shopping for the both of us today and
 picked out several great pieces to help us incorporate the print's cheerfulness
 into our current wardrobes.  Not so sure about florals?  Then start small with 
an adorable phone case.  Ready to dive in?  I've picked a fabulous maxi 
that even Rachel Zoe would be oh so proud of!  Enjoy! 

Jordan




8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They've quickly become mine, too!!! Thanks girl! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful collection! Do I have anything floral? Hmm.. not yet but I am looking forward to a floral blazer this season :)

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I want a floral blazer, too!!! That sounds perfect!!

      Delete
  3. You can't go wrong with any of your picks! I'm loving floral scarves and Mendi just got a pair of floral shorts.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your all's floral pieces! They've definitely inspired me! :)

      Delete
  4. I love florals, this first dress is gorgeous!
    xo
    http://polkadottedpearl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that dress is my favorite piece!! Other than the Toms that I ran immediately to Journey's to get! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo