Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

In the Alley






Dress: Tiana B. (old, Dillards) Tights: Old Navy, Boots: Frye, Belt: (old, Burlington Coat Factory - brand unknown), 
Earrings: Geno's Formal Affair, Rings: Leroys/Target, Nails: Sally Hansen 'Grey Area'
Photographed by: Hunter


It's finally time to break out the tights!  
I wear them as much as I can during Fall and Winter - I just love them!  
They give another layer of interest to an outfit which is a key component 
of a completely executed look.  One of my most recent obsessions is mixing blacks 
and browns so these tights and boots will be making many 
appearances together over the next few months.  

And can we just discuss this nail color for a minute. 
 It is the PERFECT Fall color!  I am utterly and completely in love with it.  
It's dark but not too harsh. It's not really grey, purple, or brown - but some amazing
 combination of all 3.  This color will go with everything.  What do you think? 
 Have you tried a similar color?


Jordan

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Everything looks so fun!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture of you is AH-MAY-ZING! You look like a model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sarah! You're making me blush! ;) I got lucky with the wind blowing my hair perfectly!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo