Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Nice + Neon

Nice + Neon on Opal & Violet
Dress // Bag // Shoes // Ring // Earrings


With wedding season basically here, I decided to devote this week's
 neon Friday's Fancies theme towards styling a pop of crazy color into 
a wedding appropriate look.  I quickly fell in love with this Jessica Simpson dress 
with its perfect shape, pretty print, and ombre neon effect.  By sticking with simple silver toned accessories this look becomes tame enough to wear to a fun 
Spring wedding!  Do you have any weddings to attend soon?  
Would you add a little neon to your look?

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Jordan

Bloglovin' / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest 

6 comments:

  1. Ha. I used this dress too! I think I like what you did better :) Great minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the second lady this morning I've seen feature this dress. I think that's a sign on how great it is. So many stylish ladies can't pick it for no reason.

    Memoirs & Mochas

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress girl. jessica simpson has some of the cutest clothes + love those pumps!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that dress is awesome! I love the chartreuse and silver together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress! I typically add neon to my outfits with accessories: necklaces, belts, etc. It's so fun adding just a bit of bright color. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That dress!
    I was at House of Fraser last week, I can't believe I didn't see this!
    Love the mix of neon with metallic, it's gorgeous!
    xo
    http://polkadottedpearl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo