Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

New Navy Faves







Cape: Merona / Tee: American Eage (old) / Cords: Old Navy (seen here and here)
Bag: Merona (not online but similar here and here) / Shoes: Minnetonka 
 Watch: Michael KorsEarrings: Charlotte Russe / Nails: OPI 'Sparkle-icious' 
Photographed by: Ricky Strong


It's been unseasonably warm here in Central Kentucky the last few days. 
Of course, just as I'm beginning to get acclimated, the chill comes right back into
the air.  Thankfully, I had my new Merona cape to keep me warm!  This is the first 
cape to make it's way into my wardrobe and I assure you that it won't be the last!  This thing 
is insanely cozy and I'm a little crazy over the pretty cable knit down the front! And doesn't it 
look great with my [also new!] Merona handbag?!  It was love at first sight with this faux 
suede beauty! What's even better? I scored the cape at 50% off and the bag at 25% off!! 
I'm looking forward to getting lots of use out of them both this winter!

Still looking for the perfect gift for all the girls left on 
your shopping list?!  Check out Christmas List #1, #2 & #3 to find some
gift inspiration that will be sure to make your gift their favorite one!

Jordan



PS - I'm linking up with the Followers to Friends Blog Party this week!  
Click the pretty button to check out all the other awesome bloggers! 



24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's so comfy! You need to get one!! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my, that cape is darling! Also, I love the color combination! Excellent outfit!

    http://thehonestfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I love pairing those pants with navy. Apparently, I do that almost every single time! Oh well! It's a tried and true winner! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love those pants! and that you're getting use out of spring jeans ;)


    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I'm now following you on Bloglovin'

    With Love From Hollywood,
    Kier
    Fashion Addict LA
    Favorite Things Gift Box Giveaway worth $125!
    Recent Post: DIY GOLD JEANS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they're actually cords so this is the time of year I get to utilize them. I do, however, really need to find a great jean in that color so that I can play with them all year long!

      Thanks so much for the Bloglovin' follow!! xx

      Delete
  4. Great outfit ! I don't think I'd be able to pull of those trousers though. They look good on you (:

    found you via the followers to friends bloghop!

    xoxo Gracie'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could definitely pull them off!! I just pretend that things look awesome sometimes, even if they don't! haha

      Thanks for visiting my page!!! xo

      Delete
  5. I love your outfit!BTW I am a new follower, stopping by from the blog hop! I look forward to reading more posts from you! If you would like to follow me back you can visit my blog at www.southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com

    -Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Chelsee!! I'll definitely be checking our your blog!! xx

      Delete
  6. Hey there!

    Following your lovely blog now via the Followers to friends blog party!

    Would love you to follow me back!
    http://chicgeekdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks,
    Jenna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! Great color combos! The bag is super cute too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm pretty much obsessed with the bag! The faux suede is spot on!

      Delete
  8. Love it! Navy has become one of my favorite shades of blue, lately!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's basically the perfect color isn't it?! So rich and pretty! :)

      Delete
  9. I love the color of your trousers! You are very pretty dear <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color combination and that bag is super cool! I don't own a cape yet but they always looks so chic and comfy!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessica!! You should definitely get a cape!! They are so fun and cozy!!

      Delete
  11. Cute outfit! I love your colors and your handbag:) Happy Holidays!!


    Carissa
    Lillies & SIlk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you to say! Thank you and Happy Holidays to you as well! :)

      Delete
  12. Hey, new follower from the blog hop. What a cute outfit, you look so pretty. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo