Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Christmas List #2


iPhone 5 Cases



iPhone 4/4s



one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten


Anyone out there still Christmas shopping?!
That's what I thought!! Here is a little roundup for every girl's favorite
accessory: the iPhone!  There is nothing quite like expressing our individual
taste through the look of our phone.  You can change your case to go with a specific
outfit or even a specific season.  With so many gorgeous and different options out 
there, there is no reason that a phone case can't be personal!  Find a case that really
 speaks the style of those on your list!  And they make a perfect stocking stuffer!  
Which style would you use on your own phone?  I'm currently 
using #1 and I just can't get enough of it! 

Jordan

8 comments:

  1. Love all of those iPhone cases! So cute!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously consider to buy an iphone just for the amazing cases. I love it! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! I mean, I'm really partial to the phone itself, but they do have THE BEST accessories, too! xx

      Delete
  3. love all of them , cases are half the style for me !

    am following you now , hope you will follow back

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for being my 50th follower!! :) I'll be sure to check out your blog now! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm definitely still shopping and I love these i phone covers. They're so pretty and fun, plus a good gift

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo