Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Olivia Culpo, Miss Universe 2012







Something I haven't really talked about here until now is that I've 
become sort of a pageant nerd!  I work in the formal wear industry and help both 
customers & co-workers with their pageant attire frequently.  Needless to say, I was 
glued to the tv last night for Miss Universe 2012!  I literally screamed with excitement when our very own Miss USA won the Miss Universe crown!  I know it's the most controversial as it is completely different from most gowns you see in this pageant, but I am basically in love with Miss USA's gown!  It was so unique and while mostly covered up from head-to-toe, the plunging neckline still gave it major glamour.  It felt very vintage - almost a little Audrey Hepburn.  I loved it!  What are your thoughts?  Who were your favorites? 
Let me know if the comments below! 

Jordan

6 comments:

  1. I didn't watch it, but her dress looks amazing!! So glad she won!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were all stunning!!! But I'm so glad she won, too!! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, she really is perfect!!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how her dress wasn't a "typical" pageant dress since it wasn't drenched in sparkle. It was very chic with the top bun and lipstick!

    How would you like to follow each other on GFC? Follow me and leave a comment and I'll follow back :)

    everywearigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so odd for me to LOVE a pageant dress that isn't drenched in sequins and stones.. but this one was just incredible!! And yes, the bun and lipstick was just perfection!! xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo