Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

[Buffalo] Check It Out!



Anthropologie top (old but like this and this)
Anthropologie skirt (out of stock but also like this one)
Urban Outfitters shoes (out of stock but like these)


It's officially fall now and although I may be guilty of drinking PSLs and outfit planning with all my sweaters & scarves, I'm actually still in the transitional dressing phase here in NYC.  I went out for a yummy dinner in Long Island City with my pal Aly recently and she was so kind to snap these photos for me. She has an incredible food blog called Grassfed Kitchen which is based around a Paleo diet.  I'm always inspired when I'm on her site because the food always looks delish & her photography is so gorgeous. If you're at all interested in eating Paleo - or just love good food - I highly suggest you check out her site & follow her on Instagram!

But back to the outfit!  I picked up this skirt from Anthro in the spring and have seriously worn it weekly ever since.  I know I'm not going to have a chance for many more bare-legged days so I'm sad thinking it's going to be temporarily retired soon (the winter dread is the realest).  One thing that will not be retired,  however, is this new necklace from Happiness Boutique!  You guys, I'm so obsessed with this beauty and literally did the outfit planning for this look in a dream.  I never do that but it happened and I'm so thrilled with how it all turned out!

In case you don't know, Happiness Boutique is an online boutique with a wealth of fashion jewelry goodness.  They're based in Germany and when they first reached out to me I was honestly super hesitant initially because I just assumed the shipping costs would be a deal-breaker for frugal shoppers like myself.  But shipping is free. I repeat, international shipping is free! Yasss! So I quickly snagged this blingy statement necklace because why not and soon welcomed it into my jewelry collection.  I'm super impressed with this company and have a mile long list of other necklaces and earrings that I want to order.  Below you'll find a few of my favorites.  You can thank me later! ;)

happiness boutique picks
one // two // three // four // five

Happiness Boutique also has a pretty cool rewards program where you can earn points by shopping, reviewing, and sharing on social media.  You can then cash in the points for free jewelry which makes the whole thing pretty awesome if I do say so myself.  You can learn more about the rewards program here.

Lastly, I've been spending most of my time over on YouTube lately.  While more frequent blog posts are in the works, you should definitely subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss out on all the fun over there!

See you soon!

signature

Keep up with Opal & Violet!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to the Happiness Boutique. Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I hope you find some goodies there that you love!! xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo