Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Park Rules






Tobi dress c/o
Tobi clutch c/o
Zara jacket
Urban Outfitters shoes
Quay sunnies

Those April showers have sure made their way into May, but at least the weather is finally starting to feel like spring!   Lately I've been taking advantage of the warmth with bare arms & legs every possible day and, when necessary, tossing on an easy extra layer to glam up my look.  This is the first of 3 transitional weather looks I'll be showing you over the next week in collaboration with Tobi!  

Can we talk about this clutch for a minute?! Like, there aren't enough words to describe the amount of obsession I have for it! The fringe and the stitching are the most perfect on-trend details and it holds so much stuff. Seriously. Wallet, phone, camera, 5 lipstick options - all the necessities! ;)  When I was pouring over every single item on the Tobi site, I fell hard and fast for this clutch so I was thrilled when it arrived with even better quality than I had imaged. 

As for the dress, well, this one is right up my alley.  I tend to gravitate towards either fit & flare shapes that really enhance my waist or the exact opposite!  This dress definitely falls into the latter category and it's right on trend for the styles I've been gravitating towards lately.  Maybe it's the nearly 3 years I've been living in NYC (can you believe it's been that long?!) but I've been really interested in these edgier, more organic shapes.  Drop crotch jumpsuits? I have 2 (and maybe there is another one on the way). I know, I'm insane. But there is just something so darn comfortable about these types of styles and they just have such a naturally chic vibe.  This dress is obviously no exception but just one little tip - a backless bra is essential for all of us ladies that can't really get by with going braless.  The sides of this dress are very drapey and because I didn't have a backless bra on hand, I was kind of limited to how I could shoot this look for you or you would've seen a bit more undergarment that you bargained for. With the proper bra though, this dress is crazy chic on top of being crazy comfortable. 

I'm definitely giving Tobi 2 thumbs up for my first order with them!  If you like what you see here, head over to their site (I suggest their dresses, skirts, and rompers!) where you'll get 50% off your first order! I'll see you back here next week with 2 more Tobi inspired looks! 


signature

Keep up with Opal & Violet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo