Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Glitter & Gold







Top: The Limited (Fall 2012) // Jeggings: Old Navy (old)
Shoes: Mossimo // Bag: Merona // Necklace: Old Navy
Earrings: Charlotte Russe // Lips: MAC 'Impassioned'
Photographed by: Ricky Strong

I picked up these loafers and this bag at Target on clearance a 
few weeks ago (which I mentioned in this post) and I am so surprised to see 
they are still available online and on major discount!  You definitely need to check 
out the links and score these great gold pieces for yourself before they are gone!  I'd
 initially thought that these two would be too loud of pieces individually and that they 
couldn't be worn together but I ditched my own doubts and just went for it in this look.  I'm 
pretty pleased with the results!  Of course, I couldn't help but pair it with a cheerful bold
 lip.  I picked this color up at MAC last Fall after seeing it on Pinterest (you can follow me here) and have been loving it ever since.  I promise, from here on out, all products will
 be saved for haul videos!  Speaking of, did you catch my very first video yesterday?
  If not, I'd love for you to check it out (here!) and give me some feedback! 

Linking up today with Rolled Up Pretty!

Jordan


21 comments:

  1. Love that bag! You are so brave for posting on Vine. I don't know if I am into it! I like watching other people's though but I don't know what I would post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I've starting using both Vine and Youtube! Love them both!!

      Delete
  2. That bag... Swoooon!
    Just stumpled upon your blog, love it! Will stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you like both my blog and my bag!! xo

      Delete
  3. Love stripes!! Very cute.
    I noticed you have an interest in beauty products and I just want to let you know that we have an online beauty store with new products being uploaded daily. We have been up for a month and just processed our 100th order and receive emails daily thanking us for the convenient online shopping.
    http://beautybymissash.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the gold accessories with stripes!!

    xx
    Zoe
    pittsburghinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Zoe! I thought they were fun together!! xx

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit! I wanted those shoes but they hurt my feet when I tried them on, boo, they look so cute on you!

    xo, Courtney
    http://shabbyloveschic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Courtney, I had the exact same experience the first time I tried them but later I gave them another shot and they were fine! I mean, I still wouldn't wear them if there were lots of standing/walking involved, but they're totally tolerable for casual wear!

      Delete
  6. Cute! Love your bangs in this :) I"d love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post :) it has a video go with it! You can see my sequins and tulle skirt in motion!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did wear them different today - thanks for noticing! :)

      Delete
  7. So cute! I love that blouse and your Lipstick. And I have those shoes! They're the best :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Aren't those shoes awesome! I'm glad you snagged them, too! xo

      Delete
  8. GIRL. You know I be lovin that necklace! CUTE look and love your Target pieces too! That store does my pocket book in.

    Blessings!
    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah girl! Bows and bows for days between me and you! Love! xx

      Delete
  9. Wonderful top! I host a style link party every Monday and would love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo