Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Red + Pink

Red + Pink
Row 1:
one // two // three
Row 2:
one // two // three

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday!
Since this holiday happened to fall on a weekday this year, I trust that
many of you will be choosing to celebrate with dinners and dates this weekend. If so, there is no need to get in a tizzy about what to wear because this week for Friday's Fancies we're putting together fun outfits in the red and pink theme that will be perfect for your day!  I couldn't help but design my post around some fabulous dresses.  I'm a huge fan of dresses but have been in a bit of a rut with them for the last several months.  So in honor of Valentine's Day, dresses and the upcoming Spring season, I've put together my dream dress collection.  Go ahead, be inspired. 
 I know I am! 

Oh - if you're still in need of gifts to exchange on your dates this weekend, you can check out my gift guides: FOR HER & FOR HIM.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Jordan


27 comments:

  1. well! look at all these snazzy dresses! i love them all, but i have to say, my favorite is number 1 on the second row - how much fun?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that one a ton of fun? I can think of soooo many perfect places to wear it!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've yet to get a cute colorful lace dress - this one would be so perfect!! Glad you liked it! xo

      Delete
  3. I love pink and red together! It use to be a big no no, but I have always loved it, and now it is a big trend.

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those unexpected combos!! There really aren't too many colors that you can't put together anymore!

      Delete
  4. That lace dress is perfection! Love it!!!

    xo, Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With that nude underneath, it really is perfection! Glad you love it! xo

      Delete
  5. Loving these dress especially the center two!

    Happy Friday & have a great weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each of these dresses are GORGEOUS! Great picks! Love pink and red together!

    Have a fab Friday!

    Blessings and peace!
    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit! Your blog is adorable :)

    With Love From, B
    ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much! That's so sweet of you to say! xo

      Delete
  8. Beautiful dresses!! Loving that pink lace one the most!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I don't think I could pick a favorite if I tried! Though #2 might be in the lead...!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still having the same problem!! Glad it's not just me! ;)

      Delete
  10. oh such gorgeous dresses!! loving that longsleeve floral one!!
    be sure to check out my $50 Erin Condren gift card giveaway!!
    http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2013/02/erin-condren-50-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That floral one is pretty fab!! I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  11. oooh i love that top left dress the most, so fancy! lovely collection of dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has such a preppy vibe and makes me even more ready for spring & summer! I'm glad you like it, too! xo

      Delete
  12. Thanks dear! I'm so glad you like them!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh these dresses are SO pretty! Love the pink lace :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pink lace seems to be popular!! I still can't decide which one is my favorite - guess I'd have to just taken them all! ;)

      Delete
  14. I was definitely rocking the pink and red on vday too!! I love these choices. I love the cut of the orange, pink and red striped one!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to think that striped one might be my favorite, too! The graphic is just so fun! I glad you rocked the VDay colors, too! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo