Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Valentine's Day Gift Guide: FOR HIM

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas FOR HIM on Opal & Violet
Row 1:
one // two // three
Row 2:
one // two // three
Row 3:
one // two // three

Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I know many of you are still
struggling to find the perfect gift for the man in your life!  Lucky for you my very own Valentine helped me put together a list of great guy gifts!  A few are classic and a few are edgy but there is definitely something for everyone in this mix!  If they get my hubby's stamp of approval - being as picky as he is - then I know 
your guy will love them!

Still searching for gifts for the girls? 
Then check out this post for lots of great inspiration!

Jordan

Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest 


6 comments:

  1. Great gift ideas! My husband loves the art of shaving products!! They have done wonders for his skin.

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Art of Shaving is like my husband's favorite thing ever! He got the starter kit back in August and refuses to use anything else.

      Delete
  2. Great gift ideas!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! These are good ideas! I'd love to know what you think of my latest post, dear!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle! I'm always loving your posts girl! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo