Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Insta Inspired


I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a socialmedia-aholic.
  That's a thing, right?!  Well, either way I definitely qualify for the title!
I just can't seem to get enough of pinning, tweeting, and Facebooking!  My
absolute favorite time killer these days, though, is Instagram.  I've been using 
the platform for nearly a year now and over the last few months I've really
realized what a wonderful place it is for style inspiration!  Today I just want
to highlight a few people who've been on my radar lately that I'll be using
 as inspiration as we head into Spring.  I know you'll love them, too!








Aren't they fabulous?!  I'm so excited to try out so many 
elements that these girls are clearly already excelling at!  Be sure 
to give them a follow to keep that inspiration coming!  Oh, and 
feel free to follow me too: @opalandviolet!  

See you tomorrow for a very glamorous Friday's Fancies!

Jordan

Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest 


16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the recognition!! I am the same way! Check out my first blog post...it talks all about how I'm an instagram junkie haha :)

    Renee
    www.stylewithastory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, dear! You deserve it! I'll definitely check out that post! xo

      Delete
  2. Awww, love this! I follow all of these ladies and love their style! Great picks for your blog!

    xoxo Meghan
    www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really have great style, don't they? Glad you felt they were worthy picks! xx

      Delete
  3. There are some fab ladies on this list I will need to check out :) Thanks so much for including me!
    xo Krystin
    suburbanfauxpas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you definitely should! And you are so welcome! Thanks for providing me with endless inspiration! xo

      Delete
  4. So much inspiration! Love their style.

    Zoe
    pittsburghinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much inspiration indeed! Love instagram for that very reason! Quick inspo :)

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly! I love just searching hashtags and finding wonderful inspiration!

      Delete
  6. Great, gonna check those instagram accounts out :)

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow a couple of things! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks agin for including me in this post! I just started blogging and would love for you to check it out.
    xoxo
    Bethany (bma_21)
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited you've started blogging!! I'm happy to be your new follower! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo