Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Faux Fur Fun







Chambray: J.Crew Factory (similar here) // Pants: J.Crew
Coat: Old Navy (old) // Faux Fur Snood: Mossimo (in store)
Bracelets: J.Crew & Forever 21 // Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Merona (on sale!) // Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Photgraphed by: Tyler

Tyler and I spent Friday night with our besties playing WiiU games
and exchanging belated Christmas presents.  We have a couple of Christmas 
traditions with our friends: we always have our Christmas party in January & we always
have a themed exchange.  Only the girls exchange and each year we pick a different item 
- earrings, underwear, Christmas ornament, etc - and we buy one of each for each girl. This year we chose scarves so each of us left with 3 fab ones at the end of the night!  The
snood I'm wearing in the picture was the one I wore to the party.  Yes, I took the
 theme to the extreme!  Nothing wrong with that, right?!  I hope you all 
had an amazing weekend too!  

Jordan



9 comments:

  1. you are too adorable! I am obsessing over this outfit :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefershingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Meghan!! That's so sweet of you to say!! xo

      Delete
  2. what a simple-yet-classy outfit! i am going to have to go out and buy a fur stole in case it gets cold here in austin again (or at least to wear next winter!). i love that all of these pieces are entirely affordable, but look so luxe!
    xo
    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely should, Nicole!! I'm going to be getting so much wear out of this - it goes with everything!!! xo

      Delete
  3. You look great!

    You are very welcome to enter my MAC giveaway it's only three days left.
    www.therainstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gabi!! I appreciate that!! I'll be sure to check out your giveaway!! xo

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit! I have a faux fur snood too and love it!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they go with everything?! I'm so in love with it! I'm pretty sure I want to wear it every day! xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo