Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Black + White

Black + White

Dress // Earrings // Handbag // Shoes // Ring // Sunnies

This week's Friday's Fancies theme spoke to my heart from the moment
it was announced.  Black & white will always be my ultimate color combo; I can't
think of anything else more timeless & classy.  So while I'll actually be spending most of
my weekend at work, I'll be dreaming of wearing an outfit like this one!  Would you
believe me if I said I've yet to buy anything peplum? Well it's true!  I think I'll be
looking for a more reasonably priced version of this fabulous dress.  Let me
know if you come across anything in your own shopping endeavors!

Enjoy your weekend, friends!


Jordan


23 comments:

  1. how fun is that dress! love it. & crazy shoe love here girl. great outfit inspiration!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how chic and stylish this look is. Fab set!

    Christina-Lauren
    http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about how much black and white is my all time favorite combo! :)Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't ever seem to get enough of it!! Thanks Sarah! xo

      Delete
  4. This is perfection. Can't get more chic than this, honestly. Hope you have a fabulous weekend lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! That means so much!! You have a great weekend, too!! xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely dress! That Chanel bag is a must have for any black and white look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! I couldn't come up with a dream black + white look without a little Chanel! ;)

      Delete
  6. love the outfit,hate the wedges. The need to be stilleto's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look of stilettos but I'm terrible at walking in them. I almost exclusively wear wedges. Thanks for your input!

      Delete
  7. absolutely gorgeous ensemble. i especially love the dress. can i have this whole look to wear around my house this weekend? because that would be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! Those earrings and Chanel...can't go wrong with a little Chanel. :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks Jen!! I'm dying to add them to my closet!!

      Delete
  10. So chic! Love all your picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Laura!! I'm so glad you like them all!! xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo