Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Liebster Award



I'm so honored to have been nominated several times
over the last few months for the Liebster Blog Award by some
incredibly sweet bloggers!  This award is for newer bloggers (200
followers or less) to reward their hard work & dedication to 
providing great content on their blogs!  While I appreciate each
 and every nomination, today I'm just compiling a couple of 
my most recent nominations into one post!


These are the rules
1. List 11 facts about yourself. 
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. 
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award. 
4. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.  
5. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. 
6. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award. 


11 Facts About ME!
1. I've never had 'fake' nails.
2. I got married when I was 24.
3. I've had the same car for 9 years now and I still love it.
4. I never wear just one blush - I always layer multiple ones.
5. I don't like pedicures - I'm too ticklish!
6. I wanted to be an archaeologist for most of my childhood.
7. My dream man in 3rd grade was McGuyver.
8. I've yet to travel outside of the US but can't wait to do so.
9.  I once gave my husband a paper shredder for Valentine's Day.
10. I can fall asleep anytime & anywhere. 
11. My go-to movie pick is always Star Trek but no one will ever watch it with me. 



11 Questions from Chic Geek Diary:
1. What is an embarrasing fact about you?
I have very fine, light colored leg hair so I rarely shave them!
2. What was the first film you saw at the cinema? 
I'm sure it's not my actual first one, but the first one 
that i can actually remember was The Lion King!
3. What is your weakness?
Desserts
4. What one food you couldn't live without?
Chips & Salsa
5. What changes do you want to make in 2013?
I'm working on being healthier and being
 more committed to all the projects I take on.
6. What is your pet peeve?
People who call my place of work asking
for the phone number of one of our competitors.
I mean, how does that even make sense?
7. What is your dream vacation?
A month traveling all across France. 
8. What blog posts do you enjoy reading the most?
Outfit posts but a close second would be 
fashion & decor related DIY projects.
9. Who could you not live without?
My husband, family, besties.. I don't 
want to loose anyone that's currently in my life!
10. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
NYC!
11. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
See question #10!



 11 Questions from Southern Beauty Guide:
1. Flats or heels?
Flats 
2. Who is the hottest man in Hollywood?
Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Ryan Gosling
3. What was the very first blog you followed?
4. If you could guest post on anyone's blog for a day who's would you pick?
This is a tough one - there are SO MANY great ones
out there!! I really love Annie from The Other Side of Grey
and Jayme & Mendi from Her Late Night Cravings - so
theirs would be a dream!! 
5. If you could spend the day with a celebrity who would you pick?
Emma Stone - hands down! Love her!
6. What is your favorite phone application?
I'm a social media addict so probably Instagram. 
I'm pretty excited about the new Vine app, too!
Also, I don't know how I'd survive without my
Chase app - online banking at it's finest!
7. What are your resolutions for 2013?
To be a healthier & happier me!
8. What is next in this series? 1, 4, 10, 19, 31, _
46
9. If you could travel back to any time period where would you choose?
The Roaring Twenties - I'd love to dress like I 
just walked out of The Great Gatsby every day!
10. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook
11. What is your favorite post that you have written on your blog?
Well my most popular one was Happy Halloween thanks to
a Twitter shout out from Rodger Berman (Rachel Zoe's hubby)
but my favorite outfits have been Turquoise + Orange  and 
Denim Day (because of my sweet husband's appearance!)


Questions for those I tag:
1. Who is your favorite famous duo?
2. Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast?
3. Do you prefer wedges or stilettos?
4. Would you rather wear a statement necklace or statement earrings?
5. Going old school here: Backstreet Boys or NSYNC?
6. What book would you recommend me to read?
7. Who is your favorite character on FRIENDS?
8. What is one hair product you can't live without?
9. Do you speak any other languages?
10. What is your favorite dish to cook?
11. If I were to visit the city you live, where should I go?


I tag:
1. Kentucky Clothes Horse
2. Beauty and Bows
3. A Girl's Kind of Therapy
4. Life as a Wife
5. Exclusively Chic
6. Pittsburgh in Polka Dots
7. In the Queen City
8. Every Wear I Go 
9. Glitter & Gingham
10. It Was Love
11. Kallee Mae


This was a lot of fun!! Thanks so much to everyone who has nominated me!  

Jordan

Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest 



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! This is such a fun way to get to know each other :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Amy!! I agree - so fun to get to know each other a little better! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me too!! What a cool idea!

    Star
    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out.. these are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award, you definitely deserve it for your hard work and beautiful job blogging! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo