Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Earring Crushes


Earring Crushes on Opal & Violet
Row 1:
one // two // three
Row 2:
one // two // three
Row 3:
one // two // three


I've been so into statement necklaces lately that I've been 
neglecting my earlobes!!  So in order to start correcting this injustice, I've compiled a little inspiration board of earrings I'm currently crushing on.  A few of these are reasonably priced while most are completely out of my budget.  However, I will be using this style guide over the next few months to search for similar styles at lower prices.  Do you have any favorites?

 I'm linking up with IFB Project #79! Check out the other posts here


Jordan

Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest 


5 comments:

  1. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chelsee! I'll put together a Liebster post soon with all of the ones I've been tagged in! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo