Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Outfit Crush

Today for Friday's Fancies we're coming up with a fabulous
look inspired by an outfit crush we are just smitten with.  Well, it took me
a whole 5 seconds to decide mine would be a look from Annie over at The
Other Side of Gray.  Honestly, I could have picked any of her looks out of a hat
and been just as thrilled to recreate it.  But in my attempt to wear 
more pink this year, I chose this gorgeous ensemble.  




Outfit Crush

Coat // Chambray // Jeans // Tee // Boots // Bag // Necklace // Lips


I'm always a big fan of layering and this outfit is basically
layering perfection.  Annie has impeccable style so I highly recommend you
pop over to The Other Side of Gray and see for yourself!  I haven't really been 
shopping much in the last couple of weeks but I'm thinking that might have to 
change with the purchase of some new pink accessories - Annie style! 

Have a wonderful weekend!! 


Jordan


18 comments:

  1. Cute! I think Annie is awesome - great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit: the colors, the stripes, the chambray.... all my faves rolled into one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too!! I can't wait to recreate it in my actual wardrobe!

      Delete
  3. Aw Jordan - thanks for featuring me! Loving that longer pink coat too :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome Annie! Thanks for being such an inspiration! :)

      Delete
  4. LOVE this! The pink and black and white strip combo is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I can't wait to use it in real life! :)

      Delete
  5. Great inspiration love the stripe tee over the blue button up! I will def be stealing that ;)

    Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I'm so glad it inspired you as well! xx

      Delete
  6. how cute!!!
    that coat is such a great color!
    and you look so adorable.

    happy friday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie is the adorable one! Her outfits are always spot on! Thanks!!

      Delete
  7. what a great look - love it!! happy weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! I hope your weekend has been so fab!

      Delete
  8. Love the stripes and pop of color! And that bag is perfection!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! That bag is sooooo great! Glad you liked it all!

      Delete
  9. Great looking outfit, I adore the boots :)

    I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly weekend "Meet & Greet Blog Hop" (Friday - Monday). Come link up if you have time this weekend and join the fun!

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop_18.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie! I'll definitely stop by the blog hop soon! I appreciate the invite! xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo