Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Printed with Pearls







Dress: eShakti c/o // Tights: Old Navy 
 Shoes: Unknown  // Pearls: Macy's (old)
Nails: Ulta 'High Roller' & Pure Ice 'Beware'
Photographed by: Hunter Sherwood

After my fun Friday and Saturday at the pageant, I got to work at 
another bridal show on Sunday!  It's so much fun to meet new couples and hear 
about their wedding plans!  I knew this would be the perfect time to break out my new 
dress from eShakti!  This great company was so kind to send me my choice of product 
from their collection and I practically started drooling when I came across this ikat print 
dress!  There was no hesitation that this was the perfect dress to join my wardrobe!  eShakti is such a neat company!  Each item is custom made for you and has several customizable options such as length, adding/removing sleeves, and even custom sizes!  I hadn't heard of eShakti yet, so I was obviously curious as to how the quality of the dress would be.  Let me tell you, I am so impressed!  The fabric is super luxurious, it has a very well made lining,
 and they even provided an extra packet of the pearls & stones!  So fabulous!  You should definitely take a look for yourself!  Need some inspiration? I'm completely
cream striped dress.  Let me know your favorite picks!  
I'm already planning my next order! ;)


Jordan



14 comments:

  1. Wow, girl! You look absolutely beautiful! That dress if FAB and I adore the slightly longer length. So classy!
    Also, could your updo be any more adorable?! Love it!

    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest thing ever!! Thanks for all the love dear! :)

      Delete
  2. this dress is stunning on you and fits like a fabulous glove. it has the perfect amount of sparkle and your lipstick is to die for.

    i worked a bridal show [in Austin] last weekend also, but i definitely didn't look this cute.
    xo
    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm a lipstick junkie and this one is so light and moisturizing!

      I hope you had a lot of fun at your bridal show!! This was one of the best ones I've ever worked!

      xo

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty dress! I love how you did your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! The hair was super easy and quick!! xx

      Delete
  4. You look so pretty in that dress - love the neckline!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!! I'm pretty sure the neckline is what put the dress over the edge for me - it's so perfect!

      Delete
  5. Heh. I was just going to say what a cute dress, where did you get it? Then I saw that you did an eShakti review too lol I had never heard of them before either before they contacted me but I was impressed as well! I'm loving your ruby red lipstick :)

    Stopping by to say thank you for linking up with the GFC Collective and return the follow. Hope to see you back on Sunday night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Bre!! I'm glad you like the dress - it was such a great find! :) I'll have to go check out your review to see what you picked out! Great meeting you!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you to say! I'll check your post out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in fact grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this wonderful post
    at here.

    my webpage related web site

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo