Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Pops of Red







Top: The Limited (love this one)  / Pants: J.Crew / Shoes: KensieGirl (old) / Bracelet: J.Crew
Necklace & Bag: Versona Accessories / Lips: MAC LipGlass 'Russian Red'
Photographed by: Hunter Sherwood


Please excuse the crazy bright sun!  
Although I'm incredibly grateful for the mostly gorgeous weather we've been
 having, it sure makes for a difficult photo shoot!  As if it's not hard enough to get outfit 
photos taken before it gets dark outside!  Geez!  Aside from dealing with the sun, yesterday 
was a pretty great day!  After a fun day at work (which I can gladly say that's the case 
nearly every work day!), I finally got this shaggy hair dealt with!  This post is the last time 
you'll be looking at this hot mess of hair!  I'm feeling fresh and rejuvenated - isn't it crazy
 that a simple little thing like a haircut can do that for you?  Now all I need is that
 long overdue mani and I'll be all set!! ;)

I'm not usually the most energized person on 
a Thursday morning but today I've got a little extra pep in my step!  
Why?  Well, today is my last day of work for the week and tomorrow I'm headed to my
 favorite city for the weekend - NYC!  It's going to be the best little trip with my besties! 
Unfortunately Tyler can't go because of work, but the rest of us will try to have a great
time without him!  I'm hoping to have photos from the trip up on 
Monday; wish me luck!

See you back here tomorrow for another round of Friday's Fancies!!

Jordan

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the pops of red! You look fantastic... have a great time in NYC and can't wait to see pictures!

    Amanda
    It’s An Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Amanda!! I'm so excited! It's the best city!

      Delete
  2. lovely necklace, you look very cute.

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie!! The necklace was one of my birthday presents!! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the top it looks really pretty on you.

    ~Michelle
    peoniesandballetflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! It's one of my favorite tops and it's so versatile! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo