Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Pretty in Plaid


Pretty in Plaid

Dress // Tights // Loafers // Handbag // Polish // Earrings


I'm headed to NYC this evening!
 I can't wait to get back to my most favorite city in the world!
Today I've put together a perfect outfit for touring the streets using the Friday's
Fancies plaid theme!  This dress, with it's perfect cut and that gorgeous white collar,
would be the ideal outfit to be packed in my little red suitcase today.  I'll be posting
 my actual outfit and photos from my trip on Monday!  Until then, head over 
to Long Distance Loving to see the other amazing plaid inspired looks.
Have a great weekend!!

Jordan

*If you'd like to get a sneak peek of my trip, follow along on Instagram here!*

16 comments:

  1. Love this look! Have fun in NYC! I was just there last weekend! It was a blast!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Love this. Have a great time in the city tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't seen too many plaid dresses... love this one! Have fun in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! I think that's why I was so drawn to this one! Thanks girl!

      Delete
  4. such a pretty dress!! have a blast in NYC!! :)
    P.S. check out my latest giveaway - last day to enter!!
    http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/crochet-infinity-scarf-giveaway.html XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. a plaid shirtdress AND loafers? I die. have fun in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those loafers! And, super cute red bag :) Jealous you're going to be in NYC...have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One can never have too many loafers in their closet, right?! ;) Thanks girl! NYC was fab!

      Delete
  7. I love those earrings! I'm new to your blog + newly following :) xoxo! eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your follow!! I'm glad you like my little place in the world! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo