Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Black Friday


Black Friday on Opal & Violet
one // two // three // four // five // six


I hope each of you enjoyed
 a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones!!
Isn't it hard to believe that Black Friday is already here?! 

 For Friday's Fancies this week we're commemorating the kick-off of the 
holiday shopping season with some of our favorite looks based around the color black!  Instead of creating an outfit for you today, I opted to find some fabulous black items that are just dying to be in my closet!  I really can't say enough about each of these pieces; I am literally obsessed with each one!!  My husband and I are both working today, so
neither of us will be partaking in any Black Friday shopping.  If, however,
I find that any of these pieces are greatly discounted, I might have
to consider shopping online! ;)

As always, head over to Long Distance Loving to see 
all the other Friday's Fancies posts from the other really amazing bloggers!
Have a wonderful weekend!!


Jordan

6 comments:

  1. Cute bow! And I love the sequin polka dot top :)

    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzanne!! I'm crazy over that bow clutch!! So stinking cute!! And the sequin top is on sale at J.Crew.. I'm considering it! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't it though?! I'm a little nuts over those sheer sleeves!! xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks girl!! I'll be sure to check out your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo