Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Shopping with the Pixies





Blazer: Forever 21 (old) / Top: Old Navy (old) / Pants: J.Crew 
 Shoes: r2 (old, Macys) / Clutch: Forever 21 (old, similar here
 Watch: Michael Kors / Necklace: J.Crew (old) / Earrings: Versona Accessories
Photographed by: Ricky Strong


I hope you all aren't too exhausted from all the shopping you've been 
doing the last couple of days!! I managed to somehow keep my shopping to a minimun
and just went out for a couple of hours yesterday to finish up my Christmas list.  If you 
happened to spot me in Fayette Mall yesterday, this was the outfit I was wearing.  My J.Crew
Pixie pants are basically a life essential for me.  Seriously, if you don't own a pair, you MUST 
buy them asap!  They are such a great improvement from your classic legging.  These are 
thicker (read: actually covers your behind), warmer, and so stinking cute.  There is even an 
exposed zipper on the back!  I'm thinking of getting this new style that has fab leather panels
on the inner leg; they're such a great way to transition the winter leather trend into your
everyday wardrobe!  So you should probably go order your Pixies today and take advantage 
of J.Crew's Cyber Monday offer of 25% off and free shipping with code MONDAY!!  
I promise, you'll fall in love with them!

I'm excited to announce that I've got a little treat ready
for a giveaway tomorrow!  Be sure to come by and check it out! 

Jordan

12 comments:

  1. Love your watch. I will have to check out those pixie pants! J.Crew has some of the best pants around!
    xo,Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy!! It's actually my hubsands but I definitely wear it more than he does! Definitely try out the Pixies - they're the best!! xo

      Delete
  2. Nice colour combo in this outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Sometimes I just need to pair up some bold colors to brighten up the day! xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE your gem earrings! I just bought a similar pair in green and I can't wait to wear them!

    xoxo
    http://rubiesemeralds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I cant wait to see your green ones!! I'll be on the lookout for them! :)

      Delete
  4. I have been wanting to try the Pixie pants!! How do they run size wise?

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jayme, they run pretty true to size. The good thing is that that they have a lot of give so if you fluctuate at all (I do!) they will still feel/look great! I'm typically a 10/12 (but am leaning more on the 12 side right now) and I get a 10 in them! Let me know if you try them!! xx

      Delete
  5. This blazer is such a great shade of blue!
    www.step-brightly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! We're big Kentucky Wildcats fans around here, so we buy every piece of royal blue clothing we can find!! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo