Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Birthday Bows









Sweater: J.Crew (in stores now but not online) / Pants: J.Crew / Shirt: Old Navy (old) 
 Necklace: Versona Accessories / Shoes: Audrey Brooke (old, DSW) / Watch: Michael Kors 
Lips: Nyx 'Chaos' / Nails: OPI 'Keys To My Karma'
Photographed by: Carrie Thomas


I had such a great birthday yesterday!! 
My coworkers spoiled me with presents, lunch, dessert and even a few 
impromptu dance parties to Stevie Wonder's version of the "Happy Birthday"
song!!  And then I had dinner with a mixture of my best friends and coworkers
(who are clearly my best friends too!) at my favorite restaurant - Chuy's!  The 
outfit featured here is what I wore for work.  I'm completely obsessed with this 
J.Crew sweater that my sweet hubby got me!!  Bows are the best!

If you missed my post yesterday - be sure to head over here
and check it out!!  I'm doing my very first giveaway as a little birthday treat
to all my fabulous readers!! xo


Jordan

12 comments:

  1. SO obsesh with bows, this is so cute!! Happy late bday!!

    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww happy happy Birthday!! I am so jealous/obsessed with this sweater!!!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kallee!! I'm so obsessed with it, too!! I want to wear it literally every single day! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! Your bows are adorable!! Great lip color, too! Happy late Birthday!!

    Xo, Rachel

    Glitzy Blues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel! I had a great birthday and am definitely celebrating all week long! :)

      Delete
  4. Omg, this is sooo cute! Definitely worthy of your birthday! I love all the girly details and the black sleeves feel super trendy and current. honestly this is super spot on, I hope your birthday was as fabulous as you look!

    With Love From Hollywood,
    Kier
    Fashion Addict LA
    Recent Post: Winter Pastels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much!! I really appreciate all your sweet comments!! xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful bows would automatically make your birthday more perfect! I adore that sweater on you - so cute :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower, I really appreciate your support <3

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fellow redhead! Cute blog, fun stuff on here!

    If you have a minute, we've got a giveaway on H&J. See you there hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for redheads!!! :) Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo