Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Dress Yourself


Dress Yourself!
Dress // Coat // Polish // Clutch // Shoes // Earrings

This week's theme for Friday's Fancies is to 
dress yourself!  I easily picked pieces that screamed "Jordan!!" 
as soon as I saw them!  How perfect is this floral dress?!  The cut 
and colors are just everything I love!  I don't often see a great floral
print used in fall but the color palette of blues and tans are really
great to transition through multiple seasons.  Just make sure
you have some great layering pieces like this jacket or 
pop on a pair of tights for extra leg warmth! 

If you haven't yet, be sure to register for
the fabulous Hollywood Fashion Secrets giveaway that I'm 
hosting!  It's my very first giveaway and I'm so excited to pack 
the prize up and send it on it's way to YOU!  ;)

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!

Jordan

21 comments:

  1. I love the outfit you put together, the blue you picked is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle!! The dress is so reasonably priced that I'm considering adding it to my wardobe soon!! And I'm crazy over navy right now!! xx

      Delete
  2. What a great dress...and those shoes! I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! You know Rachel Zoe would never let us down in the shoe department! ;)

      Delete
  3. The dress and THE SHOES!!! *Love*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need them both - desperately!! I'm glad you love them too!!

      Delete
  4. um, this dress is stunningly beautiful. can i have it?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well sure!! ;) I'm probably going to be ordering it for myself! It's so perfect!!

      Delete
  5. Love the clutch! Have an amazing weekend.

    -Tiara

    http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That K. Slademade clutch is on my Christmas wishlist! Love it in the cocoa and the red! :)

      Delete
  6. OH MY GOSH that dress & those shoes! I'm drooling! Happy Friday!
    xoxo
    Shelby

    glitterandgingham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both!! Love them! Have a good weekend! xx

      Delete
  7. Such an adorable, classic dress. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Elle! I'll head your way now to check things out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am coveting the dress! A must have!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my goodness, that dress is amazing. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo