Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Vest Obsessed


If you've liked my Facebook page, you'll see where I posted that I was unable to get together posts for both this past Friday and Monday.  To make up for it, my goal is 2 (yes TWO!) outfit posts this week!  I know! What's gotten into into me, right?!  Because of the pouring rain I'm seeing outside, the second post may be pushed back to Monday.  I'm just trying to keep you on your toes!








H&M vest (old, similar // similar)
Vintage belt
H&M tights
Philip Lim for Target bag

Photographed by: Tyler Skiles

I posted a preview of this look on Instagram recently and all the buzz confirmed that I needed to shoot this look for you guys.  I'm all about the easy layers this Fall and, lately, I'm especially into topping off my looks with a fabulous vest.  I picked this one up at H&M last year and while I didn't get much use out of then, well, I'm definitely making up for lost time now. 

I'll see you back here Friday with - fingers crossed - another outfit post!! 

signature

Keep up with Opal & Violet!

8 comments:

  1. That vest is gorgeous and I love how you styled it!!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Christina! I am seriously addicted to it!

      Delete
  2. That long vest is so chic! Love it! Hope you stay dry. It looks like super wet weather for the Northeast for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan! It was so, so wet at the end of the week but thankfully it's beautiful today!!

      Delete
  3. Oh Jordan! You are so stinkin' cute and I almost can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest, Sarah! Thank you x a million!!

      Delete
  4. you look fabulous doll! i'm loving that vest, let's swap! :) Miss you, i hope you're doing well!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime you want to clothing swap you know I'm up for it! I'm dying to get my hands on some of your vintage! ;) Miss you lots and lots! xo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo