Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Fall Florals & [Faux] Fur







Anthropologie fur collar (from this vest // similar // similar)
Versona Accessories earrings (similar)
Vintage belt

Photographed by: Tyler Skiles


The rain sure got the best of me last week. Well, maybe not me per se, but it sure did not allow for any outfit photo sessions with Tyler.  We already have such slim windows to get them in and when the weather doesn't cooperate we're just completely out of luck.  I'm hoping to get some more shots in today so we can keep these outfit posts going as a regular thing! 

I could go on for days about the fur collar I'm wearing.  It's actually from this Anthropologie vest - it just buttons on-and-off to give you 3 amazing options for your wardrobe. I've worn it all 3 ways (as just the collar, with it buttoned onto the vest, and the vest without the fur) and am truly obsessed with it each and every way.  Unfortunately it is out of stock right now, but keep an eye out on my Facebook & Twitter pages because I'll let you know if they get more in stock!  

Oh and this dress. Ah, isn't it gorgeous?!  It was another love-at-first-sight moment for the two of us. I mean with that open back and rich Fall colors.. how could it be anything less than love?!  Do yourself a favor and check out this post from my Lexington friend Beth who blogs over at Seersucker & Saddles.  She's a hard act to follow but she wore this same dress recently and looked absolutely stunning!


signature

Keep up with Opal & Violet!

12 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!!! I love the dress and fur paired together! Beautiful!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and unique dress! The fur collar pairs perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I'm wearing that fur collar with everything right now and it just seemed so fitting for that dress!

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh I see. You left Kentucky to become a model in NYC, eh?! Gorgeous, Jordan! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print here is sooo gorgeous, and love the furry detail too! So glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. It's seriously full of GREAT info and juicy pics here! Just followed you on GFC and bloglovin', be sure to see more of you soon. By the way, check out my newest outfit post featuring one body con (body condom haha) white jumpsuit and CHANEL Candy necklace and bracelet from the Chanel Shopping Center show!! Or just click away to find out why my post is entitled the "N" letter, not the word #PROVOKED

    INSTAGRAM: @THE_PROVOKER
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/10/the-n-letter.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much!! I'll definitely check out your blog! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  5. Of course that gorgeous dress comes from Anthro. It's beautiful! I love this outfit so much! The last picture with all the movement is my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great dress, right?! Thanks for all your sweet words!!

      Delete
  6. I really like the combination of florals and fur <3

    Denina
    http://deninamartin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely my favorite combo right now!! Thanks so much, Denina!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo