Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

October Opals



While I still have a huge hole in my own personal jewelry collection for some beautiful opal pieces, I always adore seeking out beautiful options to consider adding in.  But seeing as the opal is considered the birthstone for the month of October, this is my favorite time to put together a little shopping guide of options.  Check out this assortment of both high and low end pieces that would easily take your personal style to an entirely new level.

For bonus points, check out my very first October Opals post (from 2012!) featuring a $43,000 opal bracelet!  Yes, I'm a dreamer!! 

signature

Keep up with Opal & Violet!

2 comments:

  1. Number 3 is AMAZING! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do love that one! Wouldn't it be great for wearing with big chunky sweaters this Fall?!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo