Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Cozy Casual

cozy fall 2014

Sweater // Denim // Backpack // Lipstick // Boots // Hat

The weather in New York was not playing around yesterday.  The temps just decided to drop overnight and BAM it was Fall!  Too bad I didn't check the weather [that's nothing new though]; my bare legs were freezing during my commute both to and from work.  While walking in a cold, cold misery, I just couldn't help but dream of being bundled up in a cozy Fall look. So, today for your viewing pleasure, I bring you my perfect cozy casual outfit that will be perfect for you to snuggle in next weekend!

Looking for other great backpack options?  Check out this post!

signature

Keep up with Opal & Violet!

2 comments:

  1. Great picks, I love that fringe bag!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good, right?! I'm wishing I was wearing this cozy outfit today!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo