Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: May Flowers

Friday's Fancies: May Flowers on Opal & Violet

Top // Skirt // Bracelet // Earrings // Polish // Bag // Shoes

I know you've done your Spring floral shopping after
checking out this post from last week (I picked up the Toms!), so
today I'm giving you some styling inspiration for your floral duds!  I 
very quickly fell in love with this amazing pencil skirt and chose one
 of the understated colors to accent in the top.  A little contrast in the 
prints adds excitement to the look and the neutral accessories
keep it appropriate for many different social occasions.  

Head over to Long Distance Loving to see lots more floral inspiration!

Have an amazing weekend!!

Jordan

Bloglovin' / Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest  


20 comments:

  1. I love that skirt so much! Gorgeous pattern!
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mixed patterns are cute. And those wedges are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I looove them together! And definitely NEED the wedges!

      Delete
  3. beautiful, bright skirt, get in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress!! And who wouldn't love those wedges!! :-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a skirt & top! It would be a crazy good dress though, for sure!!

      Delete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I would wear that in a second!

    Katie
    http://www.themrsandthemomma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought that was a single dress at first-- flawless pattern mixing with that top and skirt! Love it!
    xx, Emily
    so anthro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I think it totally looks like a dress, too!

      Delete
  7. Ooooo GREAT skirt! The entire ensemble is perfection!!

    xxoo,
    Mary
    The Classy Cubicle

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'll definitely check out your blog! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo