Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Spring Has Sprung

Spring Has Sprung on Opal & Violet

Dress // Bag // Sunnies // Shoes // Palette // Necklace

Although it is insanely cold and has been snowing here in Central Kentucky, 
I am still preparing for Spring!  Today's Friday's Fancies look is all about the themes 
you'll be seeing in my wardrobe in the upcoming months.  I'm searching for the perfect
floral prints, tops & dresses in gorgeous corals & peaches, and girly touches from glitzy
 bows to perfectly flushed cheeks.  I'm still holding strong on my No-Buy March (except 
for the shoes purchase that I owned up to in this post) so these pieces are still 
just hanging out on my wish list.  What items are on your Spring wish list?!


Jordan


17 comments:

  1. Love the color of that dress and those shades are perfect!! I have the Naked Flushed and really love it!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got to get the Flushed palette soon! I'm such a blush-a-holic!

      Delete
  2. Love.that.dress!! Amazing color and shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both the Naked & Naked 2 palettes yet I'm dying to get the Naked Basics one too! The color of that dress is gorgeous. You have such a pretty blog. I'm going to subscribe for sure. Thanks so much for visiting mine today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Naked 2 and I want like every palette they make! So great!! Thanks for subscribing dear! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the dress!! And those shoes are super cute. Gorgeous spring set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace and the shoes!! I also have the Flushed palette and love it!! It's my first Urban Decay purchase! One of these days I will treat myself to the Naked or Naked 2 palette. That is if they don't come out with a Naked 3 first at the rate they are going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Naked 2 and I'll definitely be getting Naked as well!! I love them!

      Delete
  6. I love the coral colours for spring. They just work don't they?
    www.ahkavintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo