Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Celeb Style: Emma Stone




I just adore Emma Stone!  She is one of the few actresses that I truly 
sit on the edge of my seat to see what she'll wear at Hollywood events. She
takes risks and pushes boundaries all while having fun with fashion.  Honestly, if 
you can't have fun with what you're wearing, then what's the point?!  Emma nails the 
concept and looks amazing while doing so!  I chose to feature these three gorgeous 
looks in an attempt to get my mind mentally prepared to show my legs!  Actual 
Spring weather will hopefully be here soon and I've got to get these
 legs of mine ready to come out of hiding!  

Do you also have a style crush on Emma Stone?
Let me know your favorite look of hers in the comments below!

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo