Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Lace Love

Lace Love on Opal & Violet


Dress // Earrings // Handbag // Shoes

I'm headed out of town to a fun gender reveal party this weekend!
The parents-to-be have instructed us to dress in the color we think the 
gender will be.  To be honest, I don't feel strongly either way but 'boy' just 
seems to be lingering in the back of my mind.  So my outfit today is what I'd 
love to wear to the party - a blue dress to show my suspicions of it being a
 boy but with pops of pink to display my hesitations. 

 Today's outfit also fits in with our lovely lace theme for this week's
 Friday's Fancies!  Lace will be a huge part of our Spring and Summer 
wardrobes again this year so I'm so excited to be celebrating it again!  [In 
case you missed it, I used a gorgeous green lace dress here for another
 Friday's Fancies and wore a great black lace dress here 
when I was 'wedding crashing'.]

Be sure to check out all of the other lace inspired 
outfits on Long Distance Loving!

Have an amazing weekend!!


Jordan


25 comments:

  1. that dress is deeply fabulous!

    Rachel
    lala Lists

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, yes!! I am so in LOVE with it!!xx

      Delete
  2. Ok, I adore that dress!

    =) Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad! I think we all need one.. in every color! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love that dress and the mix of bright color! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I thought the bright colors really gave it a fun feel!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh. LOVE that dress! SO pretty!

    xo, Emily
    The Bexter Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous dress!! Have fun at the gender reveal party!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls! I had such a great time! It's a boy!! :)

      Delete
  6. Love how all those colors work together- so fun!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love the combo, too, and need more of those pieces in my actual wardrobe!

      Delete
  7. wow,that dress is AWESOME!!

    those earrings are fantastic,too!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love that color in the dress. Those shoes look a bit scary for me though ;*)

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress color is my fave!! I need it! You can totally do the shoes!! ;) Who am I kidding, if it's not a wedge then I probably wouldn't wear it either!! ha

      Delete
  9. I really really love the color combo going on here. Very bold and perfect for spring! Happy Friday :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm definitely into the Spring vibes now!

      Delete
  10. I love this dress! It would have been perfect for the reveal! Thanks so much for coming & taking care of all our picture needs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I really think it'd be a great addition to my wardrobe! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo