Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Wedding Crasher


Lace Dress: Guess (old), Earrings: Vintage (my Mom's from the 80s), 
Shoes: Steve Madden, Bracelet: Target (old, similar here), Belt: Old Navy (old, similar here)

Okay, so maybe I wasn't exactly a wedding crasher.  Saturday night I was given the delightful opportunity to work a super fun wedding reception with Art House Photo Booth at Boone Tavern in Berea, Kentucky.  I had such a great time turning the wedding guests' hilarious pictures into a scrapbook for the sweet bride and groom.  I can't take credit for the fun idea to document my outfit in the booth - that was all Hunter.


Jordan

4 comments:

  1. These pics are adorable and I love that you wore sparkles, You look great and the photo booths are a perfect idea for weddings. That's so cool you got to work there

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparkles make every outfit more fun - I can hardly go a day without them! :) Thanks so much for your comment!

      Delete
  2. So cute!! Photobooth fun and I love that you took photos of your outfit!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo