Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Mint Obsessed

Mint Obsessed on Opal & Violed

Row 1:
one // two // three
Row 2:
one // two // three
Row 3:
one // two // three


I'm basically unbearable to go shopping with these days.
Why?  Because I loudly squeal every.single.time I see anything mint.
It's so bad that I'm even annoyed at myself. Is that even possible?  I can't
help but think all that squealing is totally justified, however, when I've put
together a collection of gorgeous items in that beautiful color.  I didn't plan 
on having so many Kate Spade pieces in this collection but I couldn't
 deny all of their incredibly gorgeous mint pieces.

Speaking of Kate Spade, they are having an amazing Surprise 
Sample Sale today & tomorrow only with up to 75% off & $5 shipping!!
You can check that out here

And, don't forget to enter my His & Her Bow Tie Giveaway!! 


Jordan


16 comments:

  1. I don't think I own anything mint - yet. I almost picked up a clutch the other day bt had a change of heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely reconsider that clutch!! It looks good with SO MANY colors!!

      Delete
  2. Love your picks! Mint green is just gorgeous and looks like it's a perfect color for you!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously want mint green EVERYTHING!! I just can't deny it! ;) Thanks girls! xx

      Delete
  3. Those mint heels need to get in my closet. Love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do!! They would be PERFECT on you, Lauren!! xx

      Delete
  4. Great pieces! I def need to invest in something mint ... STAT!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do!! It'll definitely freshen up your wardrobe!! xx

      Delete
  5. Love this minty fresh post! :) I finally got a pair of mint skinnies the other day (I know I'm behind the times!) and I've already worn them like crazy!

    Blessings, dear!
    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I'm so glad!! Mint is actually one pair I don't have yet but I definitely MUST pick up SOON! Can't wait to see them on you!! xx

      Delete
  6. I love everything mint too! Plus, you can't really go wrong with mint AND kate spade, can you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - 100%!! Mint + Kate Spade = Perfection!

      Delete
  7. You've got a really good eye!

    Mint chip ice cream is my favourite mint of all:-)

    Lovely blog, keep it up!!

    Visit my blog: www.breckhairchloewedges.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet words! That means a lot!

      There is a very high chance that I have mint chocolate chip ice cream in my fridge right now! ;) SO GOOD!

      xo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo