Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Mad for Plaid






Jacket: Old Navy // Top: J.Crew Factory (not online, seen here)
Pants: Old Navy // Shoes: Steve Madden (old) // Bag: Merona
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (old) // Watch: Michael Kors
Photographed by: Hunter Sherwood

I just couldn't wait another day to wear some of my fab new pieces
that you saw me talking about in my haul video!  Be sure to check it out
if you missed it!  I found so many wonderful items that are perfect to wear
as we begin transitioning into Spring.  Let me know if you pick any of 
them up for youself; I'd love to see how you style them!

Jordan


7 comments:

  1. love plaid shirts!! nyou look cute.

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid shirt with the military style jacket!! You look fabulous girl!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love plaid and I have those shoes. I wore them to my wedding :)


    Kim
    TheFabulousThingsILove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's soooo awesome! I bet they were perfect!! xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Jordan! I found you blog on the GFC collective. I love this outfit! I'm your newest follower.

    I'd love if you checked out my as well :)

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo