Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

January Birchbox

It's been a while since I've shared my Birchbox goodies 
with you all so I wanted to give you the dish on what I received this month!  
I'm just using the pics of the full size products today, so just keep in mind 
the products I actually received were just sample sizes.

This shampoo is meant to be used weekly to revamp overworked hair. 
It's full of vitamins and antioxidants so it must be good, right?!

Hot Mama is an illuminating powder that can be used on cheeks, 
lids, or anywhere that needs a little hint of shimmer!  I love my Mary Lou-Manizer
by theBalm that I received in my Birchbox in October so I'm sure to 
love Hot Mama, too! 


Apply this serum to the lash line once a day to grow longer & more
luscious lashes!   Sounds good to me! 


Skinny Chic is an pick-me-up scent that gives an energy boost while
also controlling hunger cravings!  This is perfect for that afternoon slump
we all encounter.  I can't wait to try it!

This rich cream is meant to moisturize the face and fight against
dryness for 24 hours!  This will be perfect in this cold, dry winter weather!

***

Great stuff, right?  I've yet to be disappointed with a box!
Thinking of signing up yourself?!  Awesome!  I know you'll love it!
Just click this link and add yourself on to the waiting list!  The sooner you
do it the sooner you're invite will come!  Let me know how you like it!
(Want more details on how Birchbox works?  Check out this post
where I explained it in more detail!)

What did you receive in your Birchbox this month?


Jordan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo