Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Birchbox




After weeks on the waiting list and days of anticipation after paying 
my monthly subscription, my very 1st Birchbox arrived in the mail yesterday!!  
I know a lot of you out there are familiar with Birchbox but as it is still fairly new to me, I'm sure there are some of you that need the dish on this fab little box.  Birchbox is a monthly subscription company for the most amazing and perfectly chosen beauty and lifestyle samples!  You sign up, fill out a survey about yourself (your interests, hair type, skin type, etc), pay your subscription fee ($10/mo for women or $20/mo for men), and wait for your pretty little package to arrive each month.  Honestly, it felt a little like Christmas pulling it out of the mailbox yesterday!  It's the perfect way to treat yourself to fun new products each month that you might not have normally ever even known about.  The best part is if you like a product and want to buy the normal version of it, just head over to the Birchbox website and it ships free!!  Like items on their site that aren't part of the current month's picks?  Just spend $50 to receive free shipping.  And, as if this isn't fabulous enough, they offer many ways for you to earn points that go towards the purchase of the full-size products!  

Ready to see what was in my box?!





3. theBalm cosmestics Mary-Lou Manizer

4. Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur 


6. Mox Botanicals Lip Butter


I would love to tell you my reviews on all of these products right now
but I haven't even had a chance to test them out yet.  I just couldn't wait any 
longer to tell you about all the awesomeness!   Keep an eye out though, as I 
try them out I'll be sure to tell you about them in future posts! 

Like the idea of Birchbox?  Then sign up here (pssst - if you use that link
 I'll get Birchbox points and I would be forever grateful!).  Be prepared to hang 
out on a waiting list for a few weeks; these boxes are thoroughly customized 
based on your own personal survey so spots are limited.  

Are you interested in or do you already have a Birchbox subscription?  
I'd love to hear YOUR thoughts on the service in the comments!


Jordan

4 comments:

  1. Love my birchbox! I got the Juicy perfume a few months ago and I loved it. Unfortunately I have not gotten any of the hair ties yet but I got that same dry shampoo in my October box so let me know how you like it!

    xo
    Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably try out the dry shampoo on Saturday (I always wash my hair daily, so I'm afraid I won't like it and then won't have time to get ready for work!!) and I'll be sure to let you know what I think!! My hair is up in the hair tie right now. I was skeptical since my hair is so long and thick - but I'm impressed at how well it's holding it and how secure it feels! I hope you get one soon! :)

      Delete
  2. I love birchbox! I always get really cool samples, and I also got the hair tie.

    Vianca
    http://littlemissstylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to have the coolest samples! I can't wait to see what they send in the coming months! xo

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo