Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Friday's Fancies: Autumn Faves


Caramel Apple

Coat // Dress // Handbag // Necklace // Shoes


This week for Friday's Fancies we're featuring outfits that are 
inspired by our favorite Autumn treats!  There are so many delicious 
goodies this time of year and while my mind raced over every pumpkin 
dish imaginable, I just couldn't go with anything else but the classic caramel 
apple!  Nothing makes my mouth water in the Fall than this festival favorite. 
 This outfit does that same thing for me: it makes my mouth water.  That 
caramel colored dress, the bow on the jacket, the leopard print
 shoes.. perfection!! I'll definitely be dreaming of wearing 
this gorgeous outfit all weekend long.

While doing a little browsing for inspiration I came across this 
absolutely fabulous post from The Yummy Life on creating beautiful 
caramel apples like you only see in the most exquisite shops.  I'm hoping to
 get up the courage to try out some of these fabulous techniques!  Maybe I'll 
get brave enough to try it over the weekend! ;) 

As always, be sure to head over to Long Distance Loving 
where I'm linking up with many other fabulous fashion bloggers 
for Friday's Fancies! xx



Jordan

PS -  I am so flattered to have one of my handmade rosette balls 
featured on Botanical Brouhaha this week!  You can view the post here.


35 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! This outfit is stunning. I love the coat & the dress. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole!! I'm a little obsessed with the coat and dress!! xx

      Delete
  2. That dress is amazing and I love the coat too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl!! Wouldn't they be the perfect addition in both of our wardrobes?! ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! I was so happy to find and feature your rosette balls! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome!! :) You have a great weekend, too! xx

      Delete
  4. absolute perfection

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm! following you back now :) xo

    http://mylifeasawifetheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! LOVE the bow coat and that bag is too fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bag is so fun, isn't it?! I just love it!! Thanks, girl! xx

      Delete
  7. Loving your take on a caramel apple! That coat is so pretty!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girls!! Doesn't it make you a little hungry just looking at it?! xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them!! I'm a little obsessed!! xx

      Delete
  9. I love the dress and those heels! Amazing!!

    xo
    Amy
    itwasloveat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been eyeing those J.Crew heels for forever! I'm glad to hear you like them too! :) xx

      Delete
  10. How adorable! I can totally see your inspiration. And that jacket is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I might've had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I found that jacket! So gorge! xx

      Delete
  11. Adorable pictures!
    Thanks for following us, we are of course now following you! :)

    LOVE,
    A&G
    Our Blog - F A S H I O N O X Y G E N
    Our Instagram - F A S H I O N O X Y G E N INSTAGRAM
    Our Facebook- F A S H I O N O X Y G E N FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this look! It is perfectly elegant and great for holiday. Great blog, we should follow each other!

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Heading over to your blog to check it out now! xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for following! I have gladly followed back. Can't wait to see what else you post! xo

      Delete
  13. Love your blog, great pictures would you like to follow eachother?

    If you want to follow me on Bloglovin' & GFC will follow straight back

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. i will forever love those leo heels! and that red coat is just fabulous

    xo Diana

    Dressed Up Alligators

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those heels are just perfection! And they go with EVERYTHING! xx

      Delete
  15. what a classy and glamorous look! i love it! and it's perfect with the yummy apples :)
    ps. check out my giveaway -last day to enter!!
    http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. definitely caramel apple!! love your outfit and those leopard print heels are amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I'm glad you can see it!! I am craving both a caramel apple AND that outfit still today! Yummy! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo