Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Ready for the Races

Keeneland Fashion


  


Keeneland's Fall Meet kicked off this past weekend and Lexington hasn't seen this much amazing fashion in months!  Although I wasn't able to attend opening weekend, I was more than happy to create a dream look of what I would have worn!!  I'm madly in love with all of these pieces - I need them in my wardrobe immediately! ;)  Oh, and the key for your Keeneland attire being successful is comfortable shoes!  There are long walks to and from the parking areas and if you don't reserve a seat you'll be standing for hours!  Leave the stilettos at home and instead opt for more comfortable wedges or even flats.  

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo