Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Feeling Lucky





Jacket: Old Navy, Shirt: The Limited, Pants: J.Crew (other colors here), Shoes: Kensie Girl (old), 
Handbag: Kate Landry (on sale!!), Earrings: Old Navy, Bracelets: Forever21/Old Navy, Necklaces: Forever21/Old Navy
Photographed by: Tyler


I just can't stop wearing my horseshoe necklace. 
It might be because I'm getting so excited about Keeneland's Fall Meet beginning this weekend!  We clearly love our horse racing here in the Bluegrass, and for those of you who don't know, Keeneland is the most spectacular event of horse racing and fashion around (okay, okay - aside from the Kentucky Derby!).  Each weekend for a month, ladies and gents alike come dressed to perfection to tailgate and place their bets on the most amazing horses.  It's definitely something everyone should experience.  My month is pretty booked already but I'm hoping to squeeze in an afternoon there with the hubs.  I'd better start planning my outfit now.. just in case! ;)  Look for a "Keeneland wear" post to come soon!

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo