Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Endless Summer


Urban Outfitters dress (on sale here / similiar style in black here)

The last of the summer looks.  I bought this dress back in February when I was overeager for warmer weather - and somehow didn't even put it on until September.  Growing up in Kentucky I was always (totally jokingly - I think!) teased for always having a closet full of clothes with the tags still on. [Personally, I blame it on my mom as she was the shopping addict at the time - I've clearly since taken that crown.]  But after 3(!!) years of living in NYC I've really learned to edit down my closet. And then edit again.  And then edit some more.  Somehow this little dress never got returned and it patiently waited on me to give it a whirl.  I gotta say - it was worth the wait!

signature

Keep up with Opal & Violet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo