Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

Romper Room









Anthropologie earrings (also love these and these)


Okay so I can honestly say that I never imagined I'd be wearing a romper on this blog! For someone that doesn't ever wear shorts, well, this sure was a huge feat!  This romper from Tobi was an easy choice because of it's loose style - it has all the leg room these thighs need! I'm already thinking about all the other rompers out there that I am ready to conquer (specifically loving this one and this one). Sometimes it just feels great to get out of your comfort zone and this was definitely one for me. 

I wore this look out to grab some flowers and have some dinner with Tyler recently. I know I've said it a lot lately, but I've just been all about comfort.  This outfit was no exception - super simple and incredibly effortless.  With this crazy spring weather the temperature can change drastically in such a short period of time so having the perfect layers on hand is essential.  That's obviously where this denim jacket comes in hand.  It is everything. While I've always worn denim jackets, it wasn't until I came across this one from Anthropologie a couple years ago that I knew what I was missing out on. The fit on this jacket it everything and has become such a staple in my wardrobe.  It was clearly a no brainer to pair with my Tobi romper to fight off the chill of this spring weather. 

I hope you've enjoyed this series of looks with Tobi! If you missed them, be sure to catch up on look one and look two.  Once you've seen all three, let me know which look was your favorite!  And don't forget, first time customers get 50% off of their first orders at Tobi!  Definitely check out their dresses, rompers, and jeans to add some super cute pieces to your spring & summer looks!


signature

Keep up with Opal & Violet!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo