Quantcast
blanknew aboutnew dot1new shopnew dot 2sponsorblankblogrolldotcontactblank

A Sunday Stroll







































Anthropologie jacket
H&M t-shirt 
Anthropologie necklace (old)
 vintage Liz Claiborne bag

Photographed by: Tyler 

I know you see all the other fashion bloggers with their super cute white Converse or Superga sneakers, but you know, I'm still not over Toms.  When I was buying this pair recently, Tyler actually said to me "I can't believe you still like those.  Don't you think they're a little overdone now?"  Well, maybe so, but you just can't beat a comfy shoe in this city that you know works. And when they have a fuzzy faux-fur lining you buy them.  In two colors.  Sorry, I'm not sorry. 

I am sorry, however, for the rough photos today, folks.  Don't take the graininess out on the photographer though. We were fighting the lighting conditions and I refused to go another day without an outfit for you, so we made a little sacrifice.  Anyone else still surprised when the sun starts setting super early?  I'm really hoping I'll get adjusted soon! 

Have an amazing week! I'll see you back here Wednesday!

signature
Keep up with Opal & Violet!

3 comments:

  1. Comfortable shoes are not something that's ever "over." I still wear my TOMS. They're a comfortable shoe and like you said, they come in a million colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you feel the same! The fuzzy ones just got me so excited. I got them in 2 colors!

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! I love Toms. I have 8 or more pairs, I have lost count. I do still have two pairs of old converse all stars, still with me from high school , ten years ago (wow I feel old!) But nothing can beat Toms. I love that they slip on, are between flats and sneakers, no need for socks, and they can be washed in the washing machine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a little love on Opal & Violet! xo